Saturday, January 23, 2010

Miracle Product

Whenever I visit my hair stylist (is that what they are called these days?) I always walk away with shiny, soft, and beautiful hair. It's so drastically different than what I'm use to, I often wonder where this hair comes from. How can it be so different than when I go home and wash it myself. I often complain to her how horrible it looks when I'm in charge. This time I decided to at least put some effort into discovering how I can imitate her artistry.



For the last few visits, she has only applied one product to my hair. So, I asked what in the world it was. Perhaps this was the magic?

May I present to you what I believe is straight from the good Lord: Moroccan Oil. This little bottle came home with me and I used it for the first time today. It is an oil, so you have to be careful but it was the trick I needed. My hair looks silky smooth and feels so soft. This stuff is miracle working! Don't walk, run to your nearest hair product buying place and get your own. You will thank me for it.

1 comment:

Jayme said...

Mindy! I found your BLOG! I bet your hair is beautiful with or without miracle oil! Love ya girlie!