Sunday, December 2, 2007

Trader Joe's


In my area, the closest Trader Joe's is in Newport News. Why they don't open a store in Virginia Beach is beyond me! So, I am forced to travel for TJ goodies. I have a group of friends that meet the first Sunday of the month and travel across the water. Carpooling and making an event of it is our way of justifying the trips. I went again today and discovered the handy and fresh "Guacamole Kit". For less than you would pay for prepared guacamole, you get a cute little basket of avocadoes, tomatoes, pearl onions, garlic, jalapeno, and a lime. Mix it together and VOILA! You've got guacamole. I make this stuff all summer long but it never tasted this good. If you have one near by, I recommend you pick it up. What a yummy snack?!?!?

Now, I have to go buy more chips...

No comments: