Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Possible Pet Poll

I need to stop living just for me and rather than pick up a homeless man on the side of the road for 'companionship', I am considering a furry friend. Not that the homeless man wouldn't be furry, I'm thinking more four legged though. So, I'm asking you, my friends and complete internet strangers for your suggestions. Tell me cat or dog and why.

I'm looking for a low maintenance, starter pet. I like cats because they are clean. I like dogs because they can be trained/controlled. I would enjoy a running partner, but that isn't a deal breaker. I have a small space so nothing large. I did recently fall in love with an American Bulldog, but he is the perfect size now...at 4 months. He will be freaking HUGE soon. Don't think I can do that.

Anyways, tell me what you think. Your opinion matters.

2 comments:

Sarah Bragg said...

My vote is Cat. They are low maintenance. You can go out of town for days and they won't need anything care. You don't have to board them. You don't have to potty train them. You never have to let your cat out in the middle of the night to pee. I love dogs, but they are like having a newborn baby unless you adopt an older dog whose already trained. But you still have to make sure they get out to pee and board them when you leave town.

Anonymous said...

You should get a fish. You can put him in jar and wear him around your neck like Bill Murray in the movie What About Bob.

Tim