Thursday, January 17, 2008

Dirty Little Trick!

So, you will never guess where I ended up again today. The Post Office! I know I claim they are dead to me, but I cannot escape it! I ordered my textbook from ebay and the sender used the USPS. Can you believe it? So, I got home yesterday and the postman had left me a pretty orange note letting me know they tried to deliver. I needed the book, like yesterday, so I didn't bother sending it back to tell them they could re-deliver. Long story short, I stood in line forever to retrieve my Project Management textbook. However, I was pleasantly surprised. At the end of the day, the attendants weren't angry workers like I have seen in some locations. I let the woman that helped me know that I absolutely hate coming there but that group was very pleasant and I thanked her for it. I guess my local group is ok....but I am still going brown for packages!

No comments: