Tuesday, March 11, 2008

FIRE!




We don't get much excitement at my workplace, but yesterday we had a bit of a "show." A flea market across the street from my building caught on fire. It seems the market also served as a storage place for computers. According to reports, a light fixture fell and caught some boxes of computers on fire. It was quite a mess. It started around 11:30 am and seemed to be under control rather quickly. However, at 1:00pm it reignited and that is when I took these pictures.

1 comment:

The Deavours Family said...

I'm just so excited to see PICTURES on here! Woo-hoo!!! Life outside of politics makes me happy. =) ...even if it is at the expense of a flea market and computer warehouse. Hey, maybe you should submit your pics to the local news channel for some claim to fame!