Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A little shallow thought

I hope I am not alone on this thought and I think if we are all honest with ourselves, you will relate. Facebook has created an opportunity to catch up with friends from WAY back. I am always excited to see who finds me or who I am able to find. Well, tonight someone from way back in my past found me. This guy use to have a huge crush on me when we were like 15. If you knew me at 15 I was extremely picky and didn't really give him chance. This isn't the first time I have had this thought, but upon viewing his profile I thought, "Thank you Jesus that I didn't give him chance!" Know what I mean?

3 comments:

The Deavours Family said...

uh....then you would be describing the "guy i married..." you better be careful!!! (that's what i had thought about bray at one point in time!

Anonymous said...

I hope he doesn't read your blog.

The Carter's said...

Hee-hee...This makes me chuckle. The convenience of facebook = the potential for awkwardness. :)