Saturday, February 21, 2009

A Taste of Home

I am going to admit to you that I can be a bit voyeuristic in my interweb surfing. If you put it on Facebook, then you want me to know, right? Well, I stumbled on an old friend's page and found her blog. I want to encourage you to read it. You will find the link to the right, Big City Bare Feet. Missy and I go way back growing up in church together. Her family was the one that welcomed all us kids into their home often. (I guess she's an adult now and goes by Melissa, but she will always be Missy to me.) Anyways, she has crafted the greatest blog entry I have ever heard/seen. You MUST go see it. She talks about my home and growing up in a small town. It is so perfect and those of you that have spent time in Cleveland, aka Cleve-Vegas, will appreciate it all the more. Watching and hearing her took me home for those few minutes and those were the best few minutes of my day!

1 comment:

Mo said...

Thanks, Mindy. Miss you much.