Monday, April 7, 2008

I HEART Trader Joe's!
















I made a trip to the other side of the water for my TJ fix yesterday. The usual crew couldn't make it, so Ollie and our friend, Bobby, went with me. We had a blast. Bobby and I are old shopping buddies. We use to make trips North for IKEA but have found a new bonding experience: Trader Joe's. Ollie says we aren't allowed to go together anymore because we pressure one another to buy things. I guess we will just have to leave Ollie home next time. :o)

I guess I couldn't leave him behind because who would document the trip?? Check out the beautiful flowers!!!

4 comments:

The Deavours Family said...

How are their prices? I haven't checked them out, yet!

Mindyb said...

Are you serious? Their prices, for the most part, are much better than any regular grocery store. It is my absolute favorite place to go!!!!

Kari said...

I love TJ's also, Mindy. One of the things I'm looking forward to in San Diego!

Eleanor Hutchins said...

John is pressing me for the computer, but I now plan to be a loyal fan. Keep posting. But I must say that I am not a fan of the word verification. I never get it on the first try...sometimes not the second or third try and then I just abandon ship.
Hope you have a wonderful day.