Monday, April 21, 2008

Summer Break


I am officially on "Summer Break" from school. Of course, that meaning is extremely different in the Adult world. It is a very nice feeling to come home and not even know what to do with myself! I am thinking about picking the banjo back up for the summer. Maybe that could be my summer learnin'? I have lots of books that I want to read, so that could keep me busy. We start training for Rock-n-Roll in May but that won't take up too much time from my life. I mean, I trained during the semster and it was fine. Any other ideas?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mindy,
I am running a 5k next month- I hope this will get me in gear for the 1/2 in Aug. I will let you know very soon!!
PS- In your free time, I think you should take a southeast excursion like the good ole days!

Mindyb said...

I need to make the Southeastern Summer Tour. I hope to make it out there soon. I gotta see how my vacation time turns out...