Wednesday, August 20, 2008

DMV Select

So, I have dreaded going to the DMV to title and register my car. I made a trip to a regular DMV location yesterday. If you know me at all, there are very few places that I go without my water bottle. I mean, you never know how long you will be somewhere and your mouth become parched. Upon entering the DMV, a lady told me that they could not help me until I took the water bottle out. NOTE: Do not bring any water bottles into the building. In fact, I would suggest keeping any food or drink at least at a 5 mile radius. I thought, "This is going to set the tone for this visit." I returned and was informed I didn't have the right information. Not much direction or help so that I can return for a successful trip. Well, my girlfriend at work tipped me off to the DMV Select location at the Courthouse. I made the trip this afternoon. I LOVED it! The woman was extremely helpful and courteous. Even though I didn't have a piece of info that she needed, she told me what to do to get it and then waited while I made a phone call to track it down. I let her know over and over again how appreciative I was for her pleasant disposition. I am sending a comment card and letting you know that you should visit them for all your DMV needs (except licenses because they don't do that). No wait, friendly staff, and a very nice facility. You can't go wrong. As for the DMV proper, they are on my hit list with the USPS.

No comments: