Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Much Needed Girl Time!


Me and Mur


Joanna and Amy "Whatup" Watkins made a trip north to visit with Mur and I on Saturday. What fun!!! We kicked the day off with a trip to Becky's. Joanna bought 3 pairs, Whatup bought 3 pairs, and I bought 2 pairs. Joanna informed me that at the beginning of the trip, she was praying for safety and Whatup interjected "and allow us to find good deals at Becky's". Joanna wanted us to remember that Whatup prayed our steals and deals in. According to Whatup, "You have to trust Him in the little things." Amen, sister. Then we scooped up Mur and headed to Gardner's Market. I tried my first Muffleta (since I was going to be eating chicken salad later at Jenkins) and really enjoyed it. Then, we decided to do what every good Lee Alumni/COGers would do in Cleveland - Pathway Bookstore.


I'm not 30 yet, so I can get away with being silly. We laughed alot and fortunately did not get thrown out. To kill time until we got hungry again for Jenkins, we decided to do some drive-bys of old residences and then visit the campus (my 2nd time). Whatup and I decided to get pictures with the Sigma fountain (SHINE ON!) and the Beach Building. Joanna and I just got a random picture on the fondly remembered Ped Mall.

Me and Whatup - ENE Spring '97 with our fountain

This could be our last visit to the Beach Building. It is being replaced.

Me and Joanna on the Ped Mall. The furniture there is nice these days.





5 comments:

The Deavours Family said...

I'm glad to see y'all were even sportin' BLUE!!! hahaha...what color was that Joanna was wearing? It's hard to tell...is it 'omega teal' or was she sweating something else?

Eleanor Hutchins said...

I'm so embarrassed. They say once something is posted you can never take it back. Oh well, I suppose its time the world knew the real me.
Good to see you Mindy.
Mur

Bobby Lou Cash said...

Wow! No mention of me. That is the last time I let you read my die bibel.

Joel Andrews said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I hate I missed the Pathway shopping experience, but I know Amy bought a COG pin for me!

Unknown said...

How silly are we?!?! It was good times back in Clevegas!