Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Whitewater Rafting




I finally made a trip home to Cleve-Vegas. My friends, Pattee and Rob, decided they would come if I took them Whitewater rafting. My buddy, Kent Holmes, is still guiding and made arrangements for us to take a trip. I was excited to see Kent since it has been forever since we last spoke. Fortunately, we were the last trip down and Kent only took the 3 of us in the raft. I promise it was the best trip down I have ever had. He was able to play around alot and we revisited a lot of the rapids since there were only a handful of rafts out that afternoon. Of course, he gave his tourist lines of the history of each rapid and the geology of the mountains. Pattee and Rob said he has ruined it for them to ever go with anyone else. It was tops!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mindy,
I wish I could have spent more time w/ your VA Beach friends. Looks like you guys had fun!