Saturday, July 18, 2009

UPDATED: Shopping Success!

I have a problem that most women suffer. I love to shop. Chip and I had a discussion about it today and he thinks I should just buy a few nice items rather than lots of items at the local TJ Maxx. But I'm a woman that loves to shop and only buying a few nice items won't satisfy my need to purchase. Call me an addict...I do.

I have a wedding to attend next weekend, so I thought this would be the perfect excuse to buy a new dress. I wasn't sure what I was looking for. Nothing struck me until we hit the last department store. First off, I checked the shoe department because I am looking for a classic pair of camel brown heels for work. Lo and behold, I found the CUTEST pair of patent leather navy blue flats. Sure I have plantar fasciitis and shouldn't wear flats but these goodies were 10 bucks! I'll buy inserts. They were so stinking adorable that I bought my sister a pair of black ones (only because I couldn't decide on a fun color for someone else). I then proceeded to look at dresses. I luckily found a very cute wedding appropriate dress for 20 bucks! Seriously, this was a pleasantly successful shopping experience. I love those!

*UPDATED for Sarah and Amberly:

5 comments:

The Deavours Family said...

um....take pictures and post them of the buys!!!

Sarah Bragg said...

I second that!

The Deavours Family said...

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!! and, thanks =)))

Unknown said...

I love the shoes - see they are Michelle D - I LOVE her shoes!!

Sarah Bragg said...

LOVE THEM!