Sunday, August 2, 2009

My Sister's Best Friend's Wedding

I recently made a quick trip to Atlanta for my sister's bff's wedding. Keri and Deb met each other early on in their college life and they immediately became close. So much so, that Deb began joining my family on family vacations and continued to go with us until just a few short years ago. In addition, she worked for my mother as a student worker during her last few years at Lee. She's pretty much family.
The groom, Adam, comes from a family friend of my sister and I. I grew up with his 2 brothers and his older sister but didn't really have much of a relationship with him since he was younger. However, my sister grew up with him and his brother, Rod. They were all closer in age. Turns out, Keri and Deb went to hear Rod's band play several years ago and Adam was there. Keri introduced Deb and in Keri's words told Deb "You should like him!" I guess it worked because they are now husband and wife.
The whole fam had the opportunity to travel and attend. It was a lot of fun and also great to catch up with some old friends.


No comments: