Thursday, August 13, 2009

Albums That Changed My Life...

Chip went away to Italy on Saturday and we knew we wouldn't have any communication for a week. I decided to send him with a letter for each day he was away. I made a list of random topics and devoted each day to one. I had everything covered: Art, Music, Food, God, Future/Goals, and Potpourri. (You remember that category from Jeopardy? "I'll take Potpourri for 200, Alex.") Seriously, the letters were so just stream of consciousness. It was sort of fun to write!

Anyways, I finally identified the top 10 albums that have changed my life in the Music letter. While I was running today, I reviewed the list to try and remember the albums and thought I would share them with you guys. They are in no particular order:

1. The White Album by the Beatles
2. Abbey Road by the Beatles
3. Beatles For Sale by the Beatles
4. It Takes Two by Rob Base and DJ EZ Rock
5. Everybody Else Is Doing It, So Why Can't We by the Cranberries
6. Thriller by Michael Jackson
7. Indigo Girls by Indigo Girls
8. Out of the Blue by Debbie Gibson
9. Zeppelin IV by Led Zeppelin
10. 18 & Life by Skid Row

Don't judge me...

1 comment:

Joanna said...

#5 and #7 would be on my list! 8 & 10 are faves as well!