Monday, August 31, 2009

I'm Not So Bad

One of my girlfriends has recently met and begun a very serious dating relationship with a really great guy. As she's gotten to know him, she's shared different things about him with me. I've felt like I could relate to where he came from, not necessarily where he's been and noticed we have a lot in common. I've gotten to know him a little bit and I've felt like he was an old friend that I've known forever. Well, the other day my girlfriend and I went to dinner. She began to tell me another story that once again confirmed how similar we were. Mid-conversation, she looks at me and says "I just realized....MINDY! I'm dating you!"
"You are one lucky girl..."

3 comments:

Sarah Bragg said...

That's awesome! She's a lucky girl!

Jason Lucas said...

"Wonder-twin powers, ACTIVATE!!!!"

:-)

The Denbow Family said...

I always joke Joanna that I married the boy version of her!!! She and Scott are alot alike :)