Saturday, September 12, 2009

High School

Chip and I went to his high school alma mater for a little football action. The game was recognized in the area as the "Game of the Week," so we thought we would go. As we approached the field, my minde immediately transported back in time to my own high school football memories. The area by the entrance looked just like our field entrance with the middle school crowd socializing and not paying one bit of attention to the game. As we passed by I thought, "I guess all high schools are the same!" It was fun to watch but made me appreciate the Bears. Did you know that at other schools, cheerleaders aren't required to tumble? Our cheerleaders were awesome, even if we did make fun of them. :o) I started to miss the cheers and chants we were use to and of course the drumline. RAWHIDE!

No comments: