Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Weekend Plans

My boyfriend, Chip, travels alot for work. Sometimes the travel is to fun, exotic places and other times it is the middle of nowhere but normally it is only Monday through Friday. He left on Sunday for Philadelphia to be gone for the next 2 weeks. Well, he contacted me yesterday to tell me that he found a cheap flight for the weekend. I've never been to Philly, so I jumped at the chance. I'm heading North on Saturday after my run. I love history and am super amped about all the opportunities to visit the city of brotherly love. And the most important thing: PHILLY CHEESESTEAKS! That is the first thing we are doing. When I mentioned to my co-worker who is from Philly about my visit, his first question was "Geno's or Pat's?" I'm not from there so I wasn't sure of my answer. Upon contemplation I have decided BOTH! Why not? So, folks, I can't wait to share with you all the sites of Philly and my own cheesesteak determination.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's awesome! Have fun!! :)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you only went to one. I can no longer rely on your blog to live vicariously through you.