Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Floors Are Coming!

Well, I am finally getting my floors tomorrow morning. The "incident" occurred on 6 November, so it has been close to a month that I have been living on concrete slabs. Insurance is a bear to deal with, so it has taken time to get that squared away and to pick out something not to mention the Thanksgiving holiday. After much tile previewing, I have finally settled on the kitchen floor. I'm pretty sure on the bathroom floor, but I haven't gotten the vanity cabinet yet. I'm asking to do that whole job on a later date. The carpet will be laid on Tuesday morning.

As long as I can get my kitchen and laundry room taken care of, then the carpet folks can fix the dining area and hallway. So, all of my home that is visible to guests will be put back together in the next few days. You have no idea how excited I am to get this settled. As soon as home life resumes normalcy, I get to decorate for Christmas!!!!!

No comments: