Thursday, May 28, 2009

Protein Success

Thank you to everyone that offered advice on my protein dilemma. I have been experimenting with protein drinks in the morning and I must admit, they aren't bad. They taste pretty good and keep me full for at least 3 hours. My 'during the week' running partner, Meghan, gave me 2 different powders to taste and I intend to hit up the Vitamin Shop and purchase. I also bought Trader Joe's Whey Protein, chocolate flavored. I have blended that bad boy up with some milk and banana and that's a real treat! I'm still a fan of English Muffin with almond butter. That breakfast option also keeps me full for a good 3 hours or more. In the morning, I just decide drink or eat?

1 comment:

The Deavours Family said...

LOL. You're so funny. PLEASE...make me laugh a lot in June