Monday, May 4, 2009

Summer Schedule

If you know me well, I don't travel too often except for visiting the folks. Well, this summer is going to be different. I received an email from Delta not too long ago to let me know that some of my miles were going to expire. So, I have started to use them up. My first trip is going to Atlanta for Cybil's baby shower. I'm looking forward to seeing most of my girlfriends from college. I think the last time I saw this group collectively was Cybil's wedding a few years ago. The next trip is the first wedding for a Bright Eye. Nikki's nuptials will be in Ohio and Joanna and I booked our flights last night. I'm already pumped about these trips. HOORAY! I've got enough miles for one more trip and about 3 more places I want to visit: Nashville, Dyersburg, and Tallahassee.

No comments: