Sunday, June 28, 2009

Fun in the Sun

I usually run on Saturday mornings and in the summer, the earlier the better. This weekend, my running partner and I agreed that 7AM would keep us from too much humidity and give us a better opportunity for a longer run. Chip lives around the corner from where I run, so he offered to make me breakfast afterwards and take me out on his boat. So, once I showered the grime and sweat of 7 miles off, we headed to Trader Joe's to buy the ingredients for some yummy omelets. Chip's culinary skills are quite impressive and tasty! Then we were off to the boat for fun in the sun. We didn't stay out too long, but it was a very relaxing time together. He bought me a few magazines the day before so I would have something to read while we were out and he showed off his nautical talent. He's pretty awesome! To say the least, I was pretty worn out since I'm use to a little nap post run on Saturdays but I hope to have more Saturday mornings like this for the summer. I loved it!

3 comments:

Sarah Bragg said...

You are so cute!

ABK said...

yay! a picture- cute :)

Unknown said...

Love the pic - looks like y'all had a fun time! :)