Monday, December 29, 2008

A funny little thing happened in Columbia, SC...

Ok, I know you ATL girls probably see this sort of thing all the time, but this was a first for me. My folks and I did a little shopping in Columbia, SC over the Christmas weekend and made a stop for a jolt of caffeine. I walked over to the condiment bar with my father, looked up at the Starbucks "happenings" bulletin board and saw this:

If you did not go to Lee University, then you probably have no idea what this picture is about.
During my time at Lee, I had a friend named Steve Fee. I met him because he dated my next door neighbor, Melissa Dodson (Does anyone remember that?!?). When he graduated from school he started making music on the main stream Christian music scene. A few months ago I was listening to the local Christian station and heard a strangely familiar voice giving an interview. Then I realized, it was Steve Fee! I had no idea he had released a CD. So, being the supportive friend that I am, I purchased it at Pathway bookstore in Cleveland, TN (of course!). Well, when I saw his poster up in Columbia I almost fell out! I was laughing so hard I had to take this picture. Way to go, Mr. Fee!

No comments: