Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My Visit to TN












I made a very quick trip to the homeland, Cleve-Vegas, TN for Thanksgiving. It's always nice to go back and see where I grew up and essentially spent most of my life. Other than the few folks I ran into at the Cracker Barrel, I didn't really do much visiting. However, I did have an opportunity to meet up with the Hutchins family and Sara Murphy. Here is a picture of Mur and I with William. Eleanor was not in the mood for pictures and I didn't even think of getting a pic of Johnny (sorry, dude). It was so awesome to be able to spend some time with these folks. This is an example of worlds colliding. Johnny was one of my best buds in my high school years and Mur (her real name is Mary but we call her Mur, very funny story) became one of my bestest friends in college. Funny thing is the two didn't meet until I moved here. Now they are married and reproducing. I love these guys and Mur, I'm still waiting for my bottle of whiskey/Grandma's cough syrup circa 2001. I also met up with Murph. It's funny how she lives in DC now and we traveled about 10 hours to see each other. I think next time we will take the short route and just meet up in NoVA! She is training for Shamrock, so that will be cool to have her down for that. Unfortunately, I didn't get a pic with Murph. I should have but am horrible about remembering to bring this camera around...

2 comments:

Sarah Bragg said...

MBD, you look beautiful!

The Deavours Family said...

Suitor. Circa 2000 and a half.